George Strait – Sixty Number Ones [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]

9:03 PM

Sixty Number Ones 1


Tracklist:



1 – Easy Come, Easy Go

2 – The Man In Love With You

3 – I’d Like To Have That One Back

4 – Fool Hearted Memory

5 – Write This Down

6 – The Best Day

7 – A Fire I Can’t Put Out

8 – Right Or Wrong

9 – The Chill of an Early Fall

10 – If I Know Me

11 – You Know Me Better Than That

12 – Heartland (From “Pure Country”)

13 – I Cross My Heart (From “Pure Country”)

14 – Lead On

15 – The Big One

16 – You Can’t Make a Heart Love Somebody

17 – Check Yes Or No

18 – I Know She Still Loves Me

19 – Carrying Your Love With Me

20 – One Night At a Time

21 – Round About Way

22 – Today My World Slipped Away

23 – I Just Want To Dance With You

24 – We Really Shouldn’t Be Doing This

25 – True

26 – Go On

27 – All My Ex’s Live In Texas

28 – Am I Blue

29 – Ocean Front Property

30 – So Much Like My Dad

31 – Ace In the Hole

1 – Baby’s Gotten Good At Goodbye

2 – What’s Going On In Your World

3 – Blue Clear Sky

4 – Carried Away

5 – I Can Still Make Cheyenne

6 – Living and Living Well

7 – Run

8 – She’ll Leave You With a Smile

9 – The Chair

10 – It Ain’t Cool To Be Crazy About You

11 – Nobody In His Right Mind Would’ve Left Her

12 – Let’s Fall To Pieces Together

13 – You Look So Good In Love

14 – She Let Herself Go

15 – Give It Away

16 – It Just Comes Natural

17 – Wrapped

18 – Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind

19 – Baby Blue

20 – Famous Last Words of a Fool

21 – If You Ain’t Lovin’ (You Ain’t Livin’)

22 – I’ve Come To Expect It From You

23 – Love Without End, Amen

24 – I Saw God Today

25 – River of Love

26 – I Hate Everything (50 Number Ones Version)

27 – Here For a Good Time

28 – Love’s Gonna Make It Alright

29 – Give It All We Got Tonight




The post George Strait – Sixty Number Ones [iTunes Plus AAC M4A] appeared first on iTunes Collections Team.




by Twisted Fate via iTunes Collections Team

Chia sẻ :

Bài cũ
Next Post »
0 Bình luận

Bình luận:
  • Taxi Nội Bài là dịch vụ đón tiễn sân bay giá rẻ trọn gói của Công ty TNHH Transfer Hà Nội – Tổng đài (04) 37.57.66.66/