- Genres: Pop, Music
- Released: 1999
- ℗ 1999 Angel Records
- View in iTunes
- Tracklist:
1 – There’s No Business Like Show Business
2 – Doin’ What Comes Natur’lly
3 – The Girl That I Marry
4 – You Can’t Get a Man With a Gun
5 – There’s No Business Like Show Business (Reprise #1)
6 – I’ll Share It All With You
7 – Moonshine Lullaby
8 – There’s No Business Like Show Business (Reprise #2)
9 – They Say It’s Wonderful
10 – My Defenses Are Down
11 – Finale Act I (You Can’t Get a Man With a Gun) [Reprise]
12 – Entr’acte (The European Tour)
13 – I Got Lost In His Arms
14 – Who Do You Love, I Hope?
15 – I Got the Sun In the Morning
16 – An Old Fashioned Wedding
17 – The Girl That I Marry (Reprise)
18 – Anything You Can Do
19 – Finale Act II (They Say It’s Wonderful) [Reprise]
The post Annie Get Your Gun – The 1999 Broadway Cast – Annie Get Your Gun – The New Broadway Cast Recording (Staring Bernadette Peters) [iTunes Plus AAC M4A] appeared first on iTunes Collections Team.
by Twisted Fate via iTunes Collections Team
0 Bình luận
Bình luận: