- Genres: Pop, Music
- Released: 07 November 2014
- ℗ This Compilation 2014 BBC Worldwide under exclusive licence from BBC Worldwide to Warner Music UK Ltd
- Tracklist :
1 How Will I Know Sam Smith 2 Atlantic City Ed Sheeran 3 Let’s Groove Olly Murs 4 Drive The Script 5 Romeo & Juliet Passenger 6 If I Could Turn Back Time Christina Perri 7 Bette Davis Eyes Kylie Minogue 8 Lay Your Hands On Me (feat. Richie Sambora) Dolly Parton 9 I Guess That’s Why They Call It the Blues James Blunt 10 Wicked Game London Grammar 11 Lucky Star Birdy 12 Arthur’s Theme Rumer 13 Everyday Is Like Sunday Chrissie Hynde 14 Small Town Boy Dido 15 Wonderful Life Katie Melua 16 Waiting for a Star to Fall Amy Macdonald 17 Walk Like an Egyptian Caro Emerald 18 Caravan of Love Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott 19 Islands in the Stream The Shires 20 Holding Back the Year Train 21 Teardrops Will Young 22 True Colours Shane Filan 23 Don’t Talk to Me About Love Texas 24 Head Over Heels Millers Daughter 25 Don’t Give Up The Pierces 26 Man in the Mirror Ward Thomas 27 The Whole of the Moon Boyzone 28 Run to You Kian Egan 29 I Want to Know What Love Is Jermain Jackman 30 Tell Her About It Si Cranstoun 31 Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go The Overtones 32 You’re the Best Thing Lisa Stansfield 33 That’s All Gabrielle Aplin 34 True Faith Sophie Ellis-Bextor 35 Need You Tonight Level 42 36 Should I Stay Or Should I Go Kaiser Chiefs 37 Start Me Up Manic Street Preachers
The post Various Artists – BBC Radio 2: Sounds of the 80s [iTunes Plus AAC M4A] (2014) appeared first on iTunes Collections Team.
by melonftu via iTunes Collections Team
0 Bình luận
Bình luận: