- Genres:Rock, Music, Hard Rock, Pop, Pop/Rock, Metal, Hair Metal, Arena Rock
- Released:Nov 12, 2004
- ℗ 2004 The Island Def Jam Music Group, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
- View in iTunes
- Download Here:
- Tracklist
CD1
01 Why Aren’t You Dead?
02 The Radio Saved My Life Tonight
03 Taking It Back
04 Someday I’ll Be Saturday Night (Demo)
05 Miss Fourth of July
06 Open All Night
07 These Arms Are Open All Night
08 I Get a Rush
09 Someday Just Might Be Tonight
10 Thief of Hearts
11 Last Man Standing
12 I Just Want to Be Your Man
CD2
01 Garageland
02 Starting All Over Again
03 Maybe Someday
04 Last Chance Train
05 The Fire Inside
06 Every Beat of My Heart
07 Rich Man Living In a Poor Man’s House
08 The One That Got Away
09 You Can Sleep While I Dream
10 Outlaws of Love
11 Good Guys Don’t Always Wear White (Soundtrack Version)
12 We Rule the Night
CD3
01 Edge of a Broken Heart (Soundtrack Version)
02 Sympathy
03 Only In My Dreams
04 Shut Up and Kiss Me
05 Crazy Love
06 Lonely At the Top (Edit)
07 Ordinary People (International Bonus Track)
08 Flesh and Bone
09 Satellite
10 If I Can’t Have Your Love
11 Memphis Lives In Me
12 Too Much of a Good Thing
CD4
01 Love Ain’t Nothing But a Four Letter Word
02 Love Ain’t Nothing But a Four Letter Word (Demo)
03 River Runs Dry
04 Always (Demo)
05 Kidnap an Angel
06 Breathe (Demo)
07 Out of Bounds
08 Letter to a Friend
09 Temptation (International Bonus Track)
10 Gotta Have a Reason
11 All I Wanna Do Is You
12 Billy
13 Nobody’s Hero / Livin’ On a Prayer (Demo)
Please comment if the download links are died.
The post [Album] Bon Jovi – 100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans Can’t Be Wrong (Box Set) [iTunes Plus AAC] appeared first on iTunes Collections Team.
by cyborg via iTunes Collections Team
1 Bình luận
links are dead
BalasBình luận: